Comment on page
- 1.Cloning the project
git clone https://github.com/walt-id/waltid-web-wallet.git
A docker-compose configuration is provided as a convenience for quick-start. It sets up and starts all modules required to fully benefit from the wallet's functions. The runtime configuration files should be available in the same folder as the docker-compose file. There are sample configuration files provided, except
walt.yamlwhich should be updated with the corresponding API keys.
- 1.Change working directory
- 3.Start services
- 4.Stop services
The following modules were enabled, to make use of all the functionality offered by the web-wallet.
- Wallet-Kit - exposes an API used by the wallet to enable the management of VCs, DIDs and their related keys.
- NFT-Kit - used as a native dependency to enable the display of NFTs in the wallet.
- Issuer Portal - the web page with which the wallet interacts to receive credentials.
- Verifier Portal - the web page with which the wallet interacts to do credential verification.
Find configuration options available for your wallet below. The docker-compose used a default setup for quick start.
When the wallet user starts an issuance flow from the wallet by clicking "request credential", the web-wallet needs to know the location where it should redirect the user to. This location is configured on the wallet-frontend side with the
Wallet Kit needs to be configured for the following modules: