Comment on page
The demo shows an end-to-end SSI use case from the perspective of an individual (Holder).
Issuer Portal: Shows issuance of Verifiable Credentials (VCs) to a Holder’s wallet.
Wallet: Shows the receipt and management of VCs by a Holder.
- 2.Accept the connection request (from the Issuer Portal), by clicking on "share".
- 3.Review and accept the Verifiable Credential (VC).
Verifier Portal: Shows the presentation of VCs by Holder in order to authenticate or identify towards a Relying Party (Verifier).
- 2.Connect the wallet to share VCs.
- 3.Log into the wallet (you used before)
- 4.Accept the credential request by the Verifier.
- 5.Get access to the Verifier’s products, services or other benefits..